Thursday, 26 February 2015

Begin with


Begin With.....

1 Leopards are surrounded by human settlement .( Begin with --human settlement ........... )
2 Dogs are easier to catch than deer or wild boar.(Begin with ... Deer or wild boar.....)
3.They roosted in places like small bushes around.(Frame a question beginning with 'Where did ...)
4 This sport has given me the chance of interacting with them .(Begin with 'I have been ....)
5.I am the tallest . (Begin with 'No one .......)
6. She opened the window and shouted for help.(Begin with 'Opennig the window ........)
7 My handwriting was very graceful and fluent .(Begin with 'How graceful ......)
8 I still use a pen but its purpose has been restricted .(Begin with 'Although....)
9 Are we connected to nature in the real sense ?(Begin with 'We are not .........)
10 Eat only as much you can .(Begin with 'You should ........')

1 Human settlements have surrounded by Leopards.
2 Deer or wild boar are not so easy to catch as dogs
3 Where did they roost?
4 I have been given the chance of interacting with them .
5.No one is as tall as I am.
6. Opening the window she shouted for help.
7 How graceful and fluent my handwriting was !
8 Although I still use a pen, its purpose has been restricted .
9 We are not connected to nature in the real sense.
10 You should eat only as much you can

Share this

Serving as a Higher Secondary Teacher, Qualifications : M. A. English B. Ed. Experience : 22 yrs

0 Comment to "Begin with "

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Share your views. Your suggestions are welcome.